Welcome to Civil Aviation Training Centre (CATC)
Participants of CNS induction course carefully following Eng. Lucy Msuya on how the radar operates.
Participants of Aerodrome Control Course from Uganda at 3D Aerodrome Control Simulator
Teaching with demonstration makes perfect understanding
Controller position of the modern radar simulator installed at CATC for Approach radar and Area radar Control
Controller position for the modern radar simulator installed at CATC for Approach radar and Area radar Control
Pilot position for the modern Radar Simulator installed at CATC
Congratulation participants of Flight Operations Officers/Flight Dispatch Course
Is the training arm of the Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority (TCAA). It was established on 10th June 1985 through the joint efforts of the Government of the United Republic of Tanzania, the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). The Training Centre is located in Dar es Salaam at the Julius Nyerere International Airport (JNIA) Terminal One Building.
Through CATC, substantial improvements have taken place in Africa to meet the training needs and requirements of the aviation industry; thousands of men and women from organisations representing the aviation sector in Eastern, Western and Southern Africa have acquired knowledge, skills and attitude which have tremendously raised their value and improved job performance.
- ISO 9001: 2015 Certified
- Associate member of ICAO TRAINAIR PLUS, Montreal, Canada
- Full accredited by National Council for Technical Education (NACTE) (REG/EOS/006)
- Approved Aviation Training Organization by Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority and Burundi Civil Aviation Authority
- African Aviation Training Organization (AATO) Council Member
- Corporate member of Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport(CILT), London