To provide trainee with basic knowledge of the flight operations/flight dispatcher.
- Flight Planning and Monitoring
- Aviation Meteorology
- Aircraft Recognition and Principles of Flight
- Mass and Balance Control
- Aeronautical Information Services
- Air Traffic Management Theory
- Air Navigation Theory
- ICAO, Airlaw and Rules of the Air
- Communication Procedures
- Aircraft Mass and Performance
- Communication, Navigation and Surveillance
Any individual wishing to work as flight operations officer/flight dispatchers in airlines or other air operation undertaking.
School education with passes in Geography, Physics and Mathematics.